The leaders training day is designed to help you to be prepared for camp, spiritually and practically, with sessions like ‘how to look after your tent; lead a group quiet time; learn the camp routine’ and to get to know each other, plus times of reflection and prayer. This Training Day is for all adults who are going to be involved in camp in whatever capacity.
We are running the training in two different location – you only need to come to one. Saturday 24th June at Poynton Baptist Church, Cheshire and Saturday 1st July at Seer Green Baptist Church, South Bucks.
- The day will start at 10:00 am on Saturday and will end at 5:00 pm.
- Refreshments will be available from 9:30 am onwards.
- Lunch will be provided.
- There is also the option of booking in for a light meal at 5:30 pm.
- There will be no childcare facilities. If this causes a problem, regarding you attending this event, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Saturday 24th June – Poynton Baptist Church, 22 Park Lane, Poynton, SK12 1RD
- Saturday 1st July – Seer Green Baptist Church, Woodpond Close, Seer Green, HP9 2XG
- It is very important that you attend this Training Day and essential if you are joining us for the first time.
- There is no set cost for this event but there will be an opportunity to make a contribution if you you wish.
- Anyone attending camp for the first time who is unable to attend this day should contact us immediately so that we can make alternative arrangements for your orientation.
- Please make every effort to come as we pray and prepare for camp together.
- Please complete the reply slip and return it ASAP, or by 16th June at the latest, to the youth office via email or post.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Poynton Day Information (PDF)
- Seer Green Day Information (PDF)
- Invite and Reply Slip (PDF)