Warrior Camp Kit List
Download the printable Warrior check list here!
- Bible, pens and pencils (in a case)
- Warm sleeping bag
- Pillow and pillow case
- Warm night wear (not dressing gown)
- Wash kit (including: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, tooth paste, baby wipes, deodorant)
- 2 x towels
- 10 x changes of underwear and socks!
- 2 x pairs of trainers
- Pair of wellies or strong walking boots
- A weeks worth of clothes
- Waterproof coat & trousers (essential)
- Swimming gear (suitable sea shoes could be useful)
- Sun cream
- Torch (with spare batteries or self powered)
- 10 x clothes pegs
- Small rucksack
- Water bottle
- Strong black bag for dirty or wet clothes
- Any outstanding medical, consent and activity forms
Please note that plates, bowls, cutlery and tea towels will be provided on Warrior Camp this year, but you will need to bring a pillow.
For Warrior Campers: There is a strict NO ELECTRONIC DEVICE policy, which includes mobile phones. Any mobile phones and electronic devices can be left with the camp office for safe keeping. They will be returned at the end of the week.
For Warrior Leaders: Mobile phones, battery banks and small electronic devices can be brought to camp at your own risk. There is a charging area complete with mains and USB outlets, but usage is limited due to power coming from a generator. Please bring your own charger/cable – we recommend you do not bring large electronics or laptops.
Teen Camp Kit List
Download the printable Teens check list here!
- Sleeping bag.
- Pillow and pillow case
- Sleeping gear (preferably warm, an emergency pair of bed socks is always a good idea!)
- Wash kit and towel.
- At least FOUR tea towels.
- Torch (Spare batteries is always a good idea!)
- Knife, fork, spoon, teaspoon, unbreakable plate, cup and dish and a bag to keep them in with your name on. (We also advise that you mark your eating kit, either with your name or some identifiable mark).
- Wellies and waterproofs for the rainy days!
- Changes of clothing.
- Bible, notebook and pen. (These can be purchased for a reasonable price from the on site bookshop but if you have your own then bring them).
- Swimming gear. (suitable sea shoes could be useful)
- At least TEN clothes pegs.
- Optional extras and things to think about… coat hangers, sun tan lotion, sun hat and spare cutlery set.
- Musical Instruments – If you have a musical instrument and would be willing to willing to be part of the worship team, we encourage you to bring it.
New for this year: please bring a pillow!
Facilities for recharging mobile phones are limited. This year we can loan you a powerbank from the camp shop to charge your phone in your tent or other USB connected devices (£10 deposit required).
It is also important to note that older clothes are preferable for some activities. Open toe sandals or flip-flops are not allowed for some activities so make sure you have trainers packed. It is good to think through your choice of afternoon activities as you pack to make sure you bring appropriate clothing.
It would be super helpful if campers packed their own case, so they know what they have with them! Try to get all your gear into one case or holdall (except sleeping bag). We also encourage that everything you bring has a name label.
Please do not bring jewellery or any other expensive/valuable items. All personal property is on camp at your own risk. We are not responsible for loss, damage or breakages. There is a camp bank provided to keep your money safe, which can be accessed on a daily basis. We also advise that you make use of the bank to keep important documents safe, such as travel tickets and other documentation.
It would be super helpful if your camper packed their own case, so they know what they have with them! Try to get all your camper’s gear into one case or holdall (except sleeping bag).
Name your property
Please make sure all property has your name clearly marked on it in a way which can not be removed.